1. Skipping school.
2. Sleeping in.
3. Not having to wake up at six in the morning.
4. Actually having time to eat breakfast, for once.
5. Feeling relaxed and not worrying about stuff you have to do.
1. Obviously, you’re sick. You feel like crap. You don’t want to be sick anymore.
2. You don’t want to take all these pills, but you have to otherwise you won’t get better.
3. Having to make up the work you missed at school, especially if you missed more than one day, then you have a lot of work to do.
4. If you missed any tests, quizzes, essays, or projects.
5. If you can’t sleep, it’s get’s boring. And then you find yourself surfing the web randomly.
So the perks and craps are tied. But then again, it also depends what you’re sick with, how many days of school or work you’re missing, and if you care about your school work or job.
Right now, I’m missing two days of school, probably coming in tomorrow, though. I had a fever, sore throat, and drip. Don’t know how I got it, probably from work with all those disgusting people. I can never purell my hands enough, I bet my hands are already used to it and it doesn’t work anymore. Thanks freaking a lot, work. :P :(
Ugh, I hate this. :( I’m at the stage now where I don’t want to be sick anymore. My throat hurts, I miss the sun, I miss my friends, and I’m tired of laying in bed all day with my laptop on my lap.
Last year I had Mononucleosis for about six weeks. I missed a whole week of school, because the first two weeks I didn’t know what I had. During that time, I became rather non-social and non-normal. I became nocturnal, literally. I’m not kidding. I slept all day, woke up around four or five in the afternoon and stayed up all night before going to bed around five or six, sometimes seven in the morning. It was crazy. I started thinking too much, and thinking too much and I don’t mix very well. It got me to a point of relapsing my depression. But then again, it was also because I never saw the sun except for when it rose or set, and no sunshine can literally kill a person’s Serotonin (happy emotions).
That’s why I’m already sick of being sick and it’s only been two days. In the past, two days would be nothing. I’d want to be out longer, sleep in more, and skip medicine. Not anymore. No thank you.
Right now, even though perks and craps are tied, I’m siding with craps. I don’t want to be sick anymore. I want to do what this woman is doing. (: