So, this is my novel list for what to read, or what I’m planning to read, this year FOR FUN!
If you have any suggestions on what’s good, let me know. I like all genres, only fiction. (:
Obviously, whatever is
crossed out, I’ve already read. What ever is in bold is the current novel I’m reading. And if nothing’s in bold, obviously I’m not reading anything at the moment. ):
Goneby Lisa McMann. Blood Ninja II: The Revenge of Lord Odaby Nick Lake. Babe in Boylandby Jody Gehrman. Something, Maybeby Elizabeth Scott. Violet on the Runwayby Melissa Walker. Fat Vampireby Adam Rex. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler. The Summer I Turned Prettyby Jenny Han. Fallenby Lauren Kate. It’s Not Summer Without Youby Jenny Han. We’ll Always Have Summerby Jenny Han. Beauty Queensby Libba Bray. by Christopher Phillips. Socrates Cafe What Happened To Goodbyeby Sarah Dessen. Fixing Delilahby Sarah Ockler. The Truth About Men: The Secret Side Of The Opposite Sexby Ian K. Smith, MD. Suite Scarlettby Maureen Johnson. The Perks of Being a Wallflowerby Stephen Chbosky. Abandonby Meg Cabot.
- Underworld by Meg Cabot.
- Awaken by Meg Cabot.
Bittersweetby Sarah Ockler.
- Socrates In Love by Christopher Phillips.
- One Day by David Nicholls.
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles.
- Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann.
- Six Questions of Socrates by Christopher Phillips.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- Mistress by Amanda Quick.
- The Hangman’s Daughter by Oliver Potzsch.
- Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff.
- Torment by Lauren Kate.
- Passion by Lauren Kate.
- Rapture by Lauren Kate.
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano.
- Lady Gaga by Lady Gaga, Terry Richardson (Photographer).